Olive's World

Life is like a Song.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Regina Spektor Radio I listen to this most frequently. <3
Posted by Olive S. Chase at 7:16 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Facebook Badge

Olive S. Chase

Create Your Badge

About Me

Olive S. Chase
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (19)
    • ▼  July (19)
      • One of my best friends, Erin brought her new cam...
      • Cephedos left last night, we played at a play plac...
      • Well Cephedos is coming over tomorrow morning! We ...
      • just got back from a wingnuts baseball game! Wingn...
      • So Sad, my prayers
      • I'm thinking that some Christian organization, or ...
      • Regina Spektor Radio I listen to this most frequen...
      • Does no one read my blog. That's disappointing...
      • For the past 2 years now, one of my youth pastors ...
      •  Charlie my brother being bored. <3  My bro...
      • My Darling Puppy Got Into The Bathroom Garbage C...
      • Yeah I grew up listening to this. I love real cl...
      • Well a friend of the family is coming to visit for...
      • It's a Taco in the SKY!
      • I went to my best friends house the other day for ...
      • Do you see it? Do you see it? It's a Taco in the s...
      • Last night went to One of my 2 Youth groups. WE pl...
      • I would like to start this Blog off right. For who...
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.